Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Fecund threat"

I am not an anarchist...

...I will not countenance attacks on minorities, gays, old people, children or the poor.

...I am not anti-religion, but contend spiritual beliefs are an intensely personal matter,
with no place in politics or government.

Those who seek political office by use of a Godbag will rue the day.

...I am not unreasonable.

...A fire in the belly to serve must also be accompanied by a desire to listen
and the humility to admit when you’re wrong.

The average sociopath running for office generally has a problem with the last two...

If I write something you consider objectionable, email me and I’ll probably take it down.

I’m the first to admit I don’t know all the particulars of an issue
and frequently exercise bad judgment.

My primary goal has always been to drive stupid people out of politics.

It is not personal.

Don’t take me seriously.

I’m usually bored and simply trying to entertain myself.

Anyone who gives anything I write credibility deserves the outcome."


"...a local blogger has performed the cyber-equivalent
of washing his mouth with soap.

Jeff Martin, aka Fecund Stench online,
altered a post about City Councilman Robbie Perkins and his family
after Greensboro police investigated it as a threat.

Martin originally had posted that he wanted to "ruin Robbie Perkins' life
and "strike fear in his heart for himself, his family, property and livelihood."

The post included a map to Perkins' home.

Ha. Ha. What a hoot.

Martin has since recast the post, writing that he represents "no threat"
to the personal safety of "Perkins
and the unfortunate people who are related to him."

What a funny guy, even in the face of a call from the law.

...bloggers are, by nature,irreverent and, in many cases, over the top.

Or least they try to be.

But attempts at wit or humor by communicating threats are inappropriate and immature
-- and can get you into big trouble."

Allen, August 13, 2008

The Only Adult in the Room

That is how Greensboro City Councilman, Robbie Perkins,
has been described in meetings.

Given the sixteen years he has served this community,
the unequaled vision he has developed for it, the excellent mind,
tireless energy and personal sacrifice of time he has given to the task,
no one deserves to be Mayor more, or is more qualified to lead us during these difficult times.

I urge you to join me in supporting Robbie Perkins for Mayor of Greensboro.

Fec, May 31, 2011

Mr. Martin is one of the best writers I have ever met.
.
If I was certain of which Mr. Martin I may run into at any given moment,
we would probably be good friends.
.
I regret that we are not.
.
I welcome and look forward to this year's online political debates.
.
Playing opposites, although literarily revealing,
hurt my feelings,
but reminded me of who I don't want to be.
.
So thanks Fec, in a wierd kind of way,
for a reflective afternoon and evening.
.
I will now tell myself to go to hell, in your absense.
.
George Hartzman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

internet bully is too kind for this kid

NEWSBUSTED at NEWSBUSTERS.ORG 2-18-2015