Rhino Times Barter Agreement With Greensboro Coliseum
...Part #1 Barter Agreement with WFMY News 2 CLICKHERE
Part #2 Barter Agreement with Greensboro News and Record CLICKHERE
Part #3 The Rhinoceros Times
...this agreement is from 2003 which as you can see from the above scribd pdf file, it also talks about the Greensboro Generals and the Greensboro Prowlers being a part of the agreement.
We tried to get in touch with John Hammer from the Rhino Times but didn't get a call back before this post but looking at the paper on a weekly basis in 2010 they still run a full page ad for the Greensboro Coliseum.
This agreement from 2003 consists of
4 Carlyle Club seats at $3,500 per = $14,000 trade value
In the agreement which you can see above there was some hand writing on the agreement talking about a full page ad for $840 times 52 weeks =$43,860. It also hand written with the coliseum to pay $21,840 with the club seats are $14,000. Hopefully they have a new agreement with the Rhino Times for 2010 but if they don't then this is the one for them from back in 2003.
If you would like to see what the Carlyle Club looks like CLICKHERE , it is now called "The Club" because Carlyle & Co is no longer in existence as a local high end jeweler in the area.
We invite individuals and corporations to become members of Greensboro's exclusive sports and entertainment club and experience all the Coliseum has to offer from reserved premium Club level seats.
Your membership to The Club includes these exclusive privileges:
• A luxuriously upholstered arena seat in the carpeted prime mid-court or end-court upper level Club sections
• Professional wait staff service at your premium Club seat
• Complimentary tickets* to major Coliseum events
• VIP parking and private Club entrance
• Full access to Club facilities, including bar/lounge/dining area and private restrooms.
• Buffet service for Club Members only