Thursday, June 9, 2011

"City Council Aide Accepting Bribes"

"...former aide John Clark is handed a wad of cash
from James Rosendall Jr., vice president of sludge-hauling firm Synagro Technologies Inc.,
which was awarded a ...sludge-hauling contract.

Rosendall tells Clark: "I'm going to be gone for a few weeks
and I wanted to swing by and give you a little advance on helping us
with that tax stuff.

Whatever you can do I'd appreciate.

You know I know we didn't finish our contract yet or none of that crap.

Here you go... That's just an advance on what we're going to need in the future."

"An official advance?" Clark asks.

Rosendall laughs. "An official advance between you and me.""

http://www.businessinsider.com/detroit-synagro-bribe-video-2011-6#ixzz1Onq1bDvz

No comments:

NEWSBUSTED at NEWSBUSTERS.ORG 2-18-2015