Thursday, July 29, 2010

George Hartzman, born in Livermore, California, July 27, 1967

I believe in my family,
and for giving them the chance to succeed that my father gave me,
and his father gave him.

I believe in people being better off for having known me,
and in not doing to others what I would not have them do to me,
unless I need to.

…the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory,
the birthplace of some of the deadliest weapons known to man.

Robert Guth
The Wall Street Journal
I believe in telling the truth
and in saying what I’ll do and doing what I say.

I believe in living in the moment.

I believe in simplicity
and that sometimes attachment is suffering.

I believe in doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

I believe in living my dreams
and in hope, charity and the goodness of others.

I believe we should not spend more than we make.

I believe in the achievement of excellence in what I do.

I believe that what I think is who I am.

I believe in love and forgiveness.

I believe that the future will be better than the past.

I believe in dying young at an old age

I believe in myself
and in laughing
and trying to be the human being I think my dogs think I am.
.
I believe in not stealing from my kids.
.
George Hartzman
.
The true measure of a man
is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
.
Samuel Johnson

1 comment:

Fec said...

Happy Birthday.

NEWSBUSTED at NEWSBUSTERS.ORG 2-18-2015