Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome The Newest Member of the Triadwatch Team


Welcome the newest member of the TRIADWATCH team in George Hartzman . George Hartzman was a former candidate for the district #3 Greensboro City Council and also a local blogger with a blog called Questions for Greensboro which is now under his national web site called Questions for America CLICKHERE . Enjoy more post from two different authors on Triadwatch and if anyone wants to offer their own perspective and want to get their message out to all of the triad, please let us know.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

jhs said...

This is good news. Shak 'em up boys.

Triadwatch said...

the more the merrier,

George Hartzman said...

"I have studied the enemy all my life.

I have read the memoirs of his generals and his leaders.

I have even read his philosophers…

I have studied in detail the account of every damned one of his battles.

I know exactly how he will react under any given set of circumstances,
and he hasn’t the slightest idea of what I’m going to do.

So when the time comes,
I’m going to whip the hell out of him."

George S Patton

NEWSBUSTED at NEWSBUSTERS.ORG 2-18-2015