Friday, February 5, 2010

Editorial Cartoons of the Week Compliments of William Warren Including Rahm's Discourse

Editorial Cartoons of the week of 2-5-2010 compliments of William Warren with the titles Rahm's Discourse,Obama the Real Gambling Man,One Small Cut for Obama, and The Obama Monument.





ALG Editor's Note: William Warren's award-winning cartoons published at GetLiberty.org are a free service of ALG News Bureau. They may be reused and redistributed free of charge.



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL :) BB

Anonymous said...

Sometimes all we can do is give it a good laugh. Too many days when i am finished with my morning reading and ready to do a post or two I am too disheartened to go on and just need to go read a good book or paint a pretty picture (I usually do flowers and birds). then I come back because like you I have readers who look to me to keep them informed. Not that i am at all indispensibale but I take seriously the tiny bit I do to get the truth to people.

By the way, do love the way the Protest Petition is working, and have you notice how the Rhino gives it credit when ever they can. BB

Triadwatch said...

thanks brenda. I usually wait till i can get a few of the cartoons to put up. It was interesting to hear zack matheny say that the developers are frustrated with the protest petition, good for them.

NEWSBUSTED at NEWSBUSTERS.ORG 2-18-2015